Survey shines light on 3.29m index tally

The Index Industry Association on Monday revealed that its members administered about 3.29m indices around the world, with more than 95% of those referencing equities.

  • By Costas Mourselas
  • 22 Jan 2018

The trade body said the indices it surveyed represented roughly 98% of those in existence, with the remaining 2% not administered by its membership. IIA members include Cboe Holdings, FTSE Russell, IHS Markit, Intercontinental Exchange and Morningstar.

Of the stock indices surveyed, 29% were global, while APAC and ...

Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.

Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: subs@globalcapital.com

Corporate access

To discuss GlobalCapital access for your entire department or company please contact our subscriptions sales team at: subs@globalcapital.com or find out more online here.

All International Bonds

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 JPMorgan 260,264.52 1167 8.49%
2 Citi 237,013.77 993 7.73%
3 Bank of America Merrill Lynch 202,540.22 831 6.61%
4 Barclays 188,016.56 770 6.13%
5 Goldman Sachs 147,310.58 610 4.81%

Bookrunners of All Syndicated Loans EMEA

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 BNP Paribas 31,706.24 135 7.74%
2 Credit Agricole CIB 27,567.28 117 6.73%
3 JPMorgan 23,570.89 63 5.75%
4 Bank of America Merrill Lynch 23,072.58 63 5.63%
5 UniCredit 20,250.58 112 4.94%

Bookrunners of all EMEA ECM Issuance

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 JPMorgan 8,160.55 49 10.08%
2 Morgan Stanley 7,744.92 38 9.56%
3 Goldman Sachs 6,966.15 37 8.60%
4 Citi 5,856.44 44 7.23%
5 UBS 4,823.67 25 5.96%