Top pricing for $1bn Hansoh Pharma IPO

capsule px230
By Gina Lee
06 Jun 2019

China’s Hansoh Pharmaceutical Group has priced its HK$7.9bn ($1bn) Hong Kong Stock Exchange offering.

The float of 551.3m shares, 93% of which went to institutional investors and the remaining 7% to retail investors, was priced at HK$14.26 after books closed on Wednesday.

This was at the top of guidance, which was HK$13.06-HK$14.26 per share, and netted the pharmaceuticals company HK$7.9bn in the biggest ...

Already a subscriber?

Continue reading this article

Try full access to GlobalCapital

Free trial