All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws. © 2022 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC group
SecuritizationCLOs-CDOs

Britvic holds onto £400m despite merger with A.G. Barr

Britvic, the UK drinks company, will keep its £400m revolving bank facility in place after its merger with A.G. Barr, the makers of IRN-BRU. The all-share merger, which was announced on Wednesday, will leave Britvic shareholders holding around 63% of the new firm and A.G. Barr shareholders taking the remaining 37%.

Unlock this article.

The content you are trying to view is exclusive to our subscribers.

To unlock this article:

Take a Free Trial or Login
We use cookies to provide a personalized site experience.
By continuing to use & browse the site you agree to our Privacy Policy.
I agree