JH Educational Technology opens book for $98m Hong Kong float

Online Education_230px
By Gina Lee
03 Jun 2019

Chinese private higher education provider JH Educational Technology has opened the book for its $98m offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.

The 400m shares will be priced at HK$1.5-HK$1.92 per share, potentially netting the issuer up to HK$768m ($98m). This will increase to HK$883.2m should the 15% greenshoe be exercised. The institutional share comprises 36m shares, or 90% of the offering. The remaining 40m shares, or 10%, is a ...

Already a subscriber?

Continue reading this article

Try full access to GlobalCapital

Free trial