All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws. © 2022 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC group

Dorna waiver meets strong response

Bankers expect a waiver request from Dorna Sports to go through smoothly after the company’s four largest lenders — 70% of the syndicate — approved the changes before Monday’s launch. Bookrunners Bank of Ireland and Société Générale are backstopping the remaining 30% of the loan for the Spanish sports-rights management group.

Unlock this article.

The content you are trying to view is exclusive to our subscribers.

To unlock this article:

Take a Free Trial or Login
We use cookies to provide a personalized site experience.
By continuing to use & browse the site you agree to our Privacy Policy.
I agree