Galliford Try raises £164m to offset Carillion costs

UK construction company Galliford Try has raised £164m through a rights issue to cover the costs related to the collapse of construction and facilities management firm Carillion in January, after the successful conclusion of its fully underwritten rights issue on Monday.

  • By Aidan Gregory
  • 16 Apr 2018

The one for three deal, announced in mid-February, consisted of 27.4m new shares at an offer price of 569p, a 32.8% discount to the theoretical ex-rights price. HSBC, Peel Hunt and Barclays were bookrunners.

The deal finished 91.5% subscribed. The remaining 8.5% of the shares were placed ...

Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.

Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: subs@globalcapital.com

Corporate access

To discuss GlobalCapital access for your entire department or company please contact our subscriptions sales team at: subs@globalcapital.com or find out more online here.

All International Bonds

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 Citi 344,931.23 1345 8.09%
2 JPMorgan 341,263.25 1468 8.00%
3 Bank of America Merrill Lynch 306,817.51 1057 7.19%
4 Barclays 256,761.63 967 6.02%
5 Goldman Sachs 227,538.09 771 5.33%

Bookrunners of All Syndicated Loans EMEA

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 BNP Paribas 47,043.60 195 6.55%
2 JPMorgan 46,108.71 102 6.42%
3 UniCredit 39,106.98 168 5.45%
4 Credit Agricole CIB 36,670.04 182 5.11%
5 SG Corporate & Investment Banking 35,773.91 138 4.98%

Bookrunners of all EMEA ECM Issuance

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 JPMorgan 14,088.48 62 8.97%
2 Goldman Sachs 13,469.15 66 8.57%
3 Citi 9,948.21 58 6.33%
4 Morgan Stanley 8,572.10 54 5.46%
5 UBS 8,391.04 36 5.34%