GlobalCapital’s Bond Awards 2023 — the most prestigious Awards dedicated to the international debt capital markets
GlobalCapital is delighted to announce the launch of our Bond Awards 2023, one of the highlights of the global primary debt capital markets calendar.
We cordially invite market participants to take part in the survey that will determine the winners across the public sector, financial institution, corporate and emerging market bond markets.
The Bond Awards are recognised as the only comprehensive Awards for performance in the international bond markets which are based on voting by issuers, investment banks, investors and other market participants. This means they reflect the market’s opinion of which borrowers, banks and other players were most impressive in how they handled markets and innovated within them.
The poll, which will be open until 6 April, is for performance from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023.
The winners will be announced at our gala Awards Dinner in London on 21 June – the Wednesday night of the Global Borrowers' and Bond Investors' Forum conference.
We are not just looking to commend the biggest players, but those that have shown outstanding market acumen, intelligence and innovation.
The poll has four parts, for Supranational, Sovereign and Agency (SSA) bonds, Financial Institution (FIG) bonds, Corporate bonds and Emerging Market (EM) bonds.
Investment banks vote for the best issuers in the market. Issuers vote for the best banks.
Other market participants can also vote, and there are Awards for the best issuers, rating agencies, law firms and other market participants. In the emerging markets poll, banks are also invited to vote for the best banks.
An outline of the Key Categories is in the panel below. For the full list of Awards and the rules of the poll, please click here.
SUPRANATIONAL, SOVEREIGN AND AGENCY BOND AWARDS
- SSA BORROWER AWARDS
- SSA FUNDING OFFICIAL AWARDS
- SSA INVESTMENT BANK AWARDS
- SSA BOND BANKER AWARDS
- SSA INVESTOR, RATING AGENCY, LAW FIRM, SPO PROVIDER AND TECH PLATFORM AWARDS
FINANCIAL INSTITUTION BOND AWARDS
- FIG BORROWER AWARDS
- FIG FUNDING OFFICIAL AWARDS
- FIG BANK AWARDS
- FIG BOND BANKER AWARDS
- FIG INVESTOR, RATING AGENCY, LAW FIRM, SPO PROVIDER AND TECH PLATFORM AWARDS
CORPORATE BOND AWARDS
- CORPORATE BORROWER AWARDS
- CORPORATE FUNDING OFFICIAL AWARDS
- CORPORATE BOND INVESTMENT BANK AWARDS
- CORPORATE BOND BANKER AWARDS
- CORPORATE INVESTOR, RATING AGENCY, LAW FIRM, ADVISER, SPO PROVIDER AND TECH PLATFORM AWARDS
EMERGING MARKET BOND AWARDS
(covering Central and Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America)
- EM BORROWER AWARDS
- EM FUNDING OFFICIAL AWARDS
- EM INVESTMENT BANK AWARDS
- EM BOND BANKER AWARDS
- EM BOND INVESTOR, RATING AGENCY, LAW FIRM, SPO PROVIDER AND TECH PLATFORM AWARDS
For the full list of Awards and the "Rules" of the poll, please click here
For more information about the survey, please contact Sophie Astles
What's in it for me?
- Benchmark your organisation against the best in the world
- Showcase your achievements and gain recognition across the sector
- Reward the hard work of your team
Winners will be announced on June 21 at our Gala Dinner in London — the Wednesday night of the Global Borrowers conference.
Experience five star hospitality and a first class opportunity to reunite with your clients and colleagues:
- Celebrate excellence
- Discover newcomers entering the market
- Facilitate networking and collaboration
To discuss commercial opportunities and further amplify your achievements, please contact Jack Thomson, Publisher.