Braskem Idesa offers generous concession for PF refi

Braskem Idesa, Braskem, ethane, Pemex, Veracruz, Mexico, LatAm, Brazil
By Oliver West
26 Nov 2019

Mexican polyethylene producer Braskem Idesa clinched a debut bond issue on Monday, as potential positive credit triggers and highly attractive pricing outweighed doubts regarding a supply contract with Pemex.

Braskem Idesa is a joint venture between Brazilian petrochemicals giant Braskem, which holds 75%, and Mexican industrial group Idesa, which has the remaining 25%.

It was looking to sell bonds this week to allow it to refinance a portion of its $2.6bn project finance debt. 

Bookrunners Citi, Santander ...

Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.

Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: subs@globalcapital.com

Or sign up for a trial to gain full access to the entire site for a limited period.

Free Trial

Corporate access

To discuss GlobalCapital access for your entire department or company please contact our subscriptions sales team at: subs@globalcapital.com or find out more online here.