Imperial Innovations wraps up rights issue

JP Morgan Cazenove completed a complex £139.5m rights issue and warrant sale for Imperial Innovations, an AIM listed company that commercialises technology from the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, and University College London, on Monday.

  • 25 Jan 2011

At the launch of the deal, Imperial Innovations had undertakings from the big shareholders to exercise warrants representing 92.8% of the equity raising. The remaining 7.2% of the deal was underwritten by JP Morgan Cazenove.

Acceptances were received in respect of 968,512 new shares issued in the two-for-three rights issue and valid exercise ...

Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.

Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: subs@globalcapital.com

Corporate access

To discuss GlobalCapital access for your entire department or company please contact our subscriptions sales team at: subs@globalcapital.com or find out more online here.

All International Bonds

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 Citi 239,928.76 921 8.16%
2 JPMorgan 222,471.63 995 7.57%
3 Bank of America Merrill Lynch 215,931.77 721 7.34%
4 Barclays 184,694.55 670 6.28%
5 Goldman Sachs 158,679.40 515 5.40%

Bookrunners of All Syndicated Loans EMEA

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 JPMorgan 32,522.19 61 6.59%
2 BNP Paribas 32,284.10 130 6.54%
3 UniCredit 26,992.47 123 5.47%
4 SG Corporate & Investment Banking 26,569.73 97 5.38%
5 Credit Agricole CIB 23,807.36 111 4.82%

Bookrunners of all EMEA ECM Issuance

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 Goldman Sachs 10,167.68 46 8.82%
2 JPMorgan 9,894.90 42 8.58%
3 Citi 8,202.25 45 7.11%
4 UBS 6,098.17 23 5.29%
5 Credit Suisse 5,236.02 28 4.54%