Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Most Viewed: Securitization
- Fitch warns on challenge of investor consent in Libor transition
- BofA and Lloyds bring Aldermore STS deal ahead of Brexit rush
- Funding Circle prices inaugural US securitization
- Polish mortgage law has ‘significant adverse effects’
- Greene King to keep securitization unchanged as CK Asset takes over taps
Latest news by market and league table performance
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Total Volume $m||No. of Deals||Share % by Volume|
|4||Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML)||3,104||10||7.97|
Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance
|Rank||Lead Manager||Amount $m||No of issues||Share %|
|3||Bank of America Merrill Lynch||51,474.08||169||7.65%|
|4||Wells Fargo Securities||51,322.59||157||7.63%|