ALehman Brothers collateralized debt obligation trader in London has crossed the pond to join Goldman Sachs in New York. Philip Ha recently left for a similar position at Goldman. At Lehman, Ha reported to Georges Assi, head of the correlation trading desk, which includes CDOs, according to Mark Lane, Lehman spokesman. Ha will trade CDOs; his new line of report could not be determined by press time. Assi declined comment and Ha did not return calls by press time.
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Most Viewed: Securitization
- HSBC leads banks in selling packaged trade finance
- Green innovation: Dutch classify buyers, Germans mull strippable labels
- Planned sale of Tesco mortgage book kicks up fears of fresh ‘mortgage prisoners’
- Taking no prisoners? Citi starts sale of Tesco mortgages
- The 2019 GlobalCapital US Securitization Awards: The Winners
Latest news by market and league table performance
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Total Volume $m||No. of Deals||Share % by Volume|
Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance
|Rank||Lead Manager||Amount $m||No of issues||Share %|
|3||Wells Fargo Securities||31,464.27||90||8.46%|
|4||Bank of America Merrill Lynch||28,936.60||91||7.78%|