Citadel Investment Group, the $12 billion hedge fund mammoth, is seeking analysts to join its equity and credit investment teams in London. The Chicago-based firm is on the lookout for applicants with one-to-three years' experience and a background in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, leveraged finance, or credit or equity research. A firm spokesman declined comment.
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Most Viewed: Securitization
- Goldman Special Situations Group issues loan-backed notes
- Wake-up call for investors in human rights laggards like Heinz and Starbucks
- Goldman vehicle provides risk retention for Dutch RMBS issuer
- GlobalCapital European Securitization Awards: Call for Nominations
- Eagle Point partners with wealth advisor to bring CLOs to high net worth buyers
Latest news by market and league table performance
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Total Volume $m||No. of Deals||Share % by Volume|
|2||Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML)||8,264||27||10.34|
Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance
|Rank||Lead Manager||Amount $m||No of issues||Share %|
|2||Bank of America Merrill Lynch||94,721.79||272||8.91%|
|4||Wells Fargo Securities||82,597.19||239||7.77%|