Asset-backed finance veteran Andrew Yuder, has joined ING Barings as managing director of the firm's securitization group after leaving Credit Suisse First Boston last month. Yuder will be responsible for securitization origination with a focus on middle markets and less-commoditized asset classes. He reports to John Costa, head of securitization for the Americas at ING. Yuder said his focus will be on securitizing esoteric assets and niche markets including small businesses, equipment leases, and timeshares."I left because I thought there was more opportunity to do middle-market business here than at First Boston," said Yuder.
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Most Viewed: Securitization
- Cross River hires top Massachusetts bank regulator
- Marlette prices latest deal tight even as firm preps layoffs
- Blackstone to securitize second slug of Spanish re-performing mortgages
- Securitization initiatives could replace comprehensive GSE reform package
- Former Moody’s exec files suit claiming gender bias, whistleblower retaliation
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Share % by Volume|
Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance
|Rank||Lead Manager||Amount $m||No of issues||Share %|
|1||Wells Fargo Securities||11,897.40||33||11.83%|
|2||Bank of America Merrill Lynch||9,837.56||29||9.78%|