The New York-based branch of Norddeutsche Landesbank (NORD/LB) is seeking an assistant v.p. to work on origination for transactions related to Hannover Funding, the NORD/LB sponsored asset-backed commercial paper conduit.Omar Bolli, senior v.p. and head of asset-backed finance, says the hire would round out the group, which now consists of three securitization professionals. The new hire will report to Bolli. The group includes Bolli, the senior v.p. who heads the group, v.p. Edward Weber and analyst John McDermott. Bolli says that after that, the group has no further hiring plans for this year.
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Most Viewed: Securitization
- Cross River hires top Massachusetts bank regulator
- Marlette prices latest deal tight even as firm preps layoffs
- Blackstone to securitize second slug of Spanish re-performing mortgages
- Former Moody’s exec files suit claiming gender bias, whistleblower retaliation
- Securitization initiatives could replace comprehensive GSE reform package
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Share % by Volume|
Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance
|Rank||Lead Manager||Amount $m||No of issues||Share %|
|1||Wells Fargo Securities||11,897.40||33||11.83%|
|2||Bank of America Merrill Lynch||9,837.56||29||9.78%|