Morgan Edwards, an executive director in senior bank loan sales at Morgan Stanley, is leaving the firm. Sources familiar with his departure said the loan pro was not jumping to another firm at this time. It could not be determined if Morgan Stanley will look to hire a replacement. Edwards and Michael Hart, managing director and global head of lending, could not be reached immediately for comment. A Morgan Stanley spokesman confirmed the move.
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Most Viewed: Securitization
- Goldman Special Situations Group issues loan-backed notes
- Tie banker bonuses to ESG, says Euro Parliament in radical push for green finance
- Center Parcs ensures no break for sterling investors
- Northview UK RMBS joins November deal flow
- GlobalCapital European Securitization Awards: Call for Nominations
Latest news by market and league table performance
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Total Volume $m||No. of Deals||Share % by Volume|
|2||Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML)||8,264||27||10.34|
Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance
|Rank||Lead Manager||Amount $m||No of issues||Share %|
|2||Bank of America Merrill Lynch||94,721.79||272||8.96%|
|4||Wells Fargo Securities||82,597.19||239||7.81%|