GlobalCapital is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the European Securitization Awards 2020.
The poll is open for the annual securitization awards, recognizing outstanding achievement in European structured finance markets over the past year.
The nominations period will close on Friday, November 29 at 11:59 GMT.
Please click here to begin the nominations survey.
In addition the nominations process, GlobalCapital will take pitches for winners in the categories of:
- Best Securitization Bank of the Year
- Portfolio Solutions Bank of the Year
- Best Securitization Deal of the Year
If your institution is interested in pitching for these awards, please contact securitization editor Max Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or credit editor Owen Sanderson at email@example.com.
Presentations for pitches can be tailored to whatever activity and accomplishments you would most like to highlight. However, when thinking about the pitch, institutions should emphasize themes of innovation, skill in navigating the markets and service to clients, in addition to harder metrics such as deal size, volume and reach with investors.
Winners are picked by GlobalCapital’s editorial team.
Thank you for your participation. Please see below for the full list of categories.
1) ABS Bank of the Year
2) Commercial Real Estate Finance Bank of the Year (includes CMBS)
3) RMBS Bank of the Year
4) Corporate Securitization and Financing Bank of the Year
5) CLO Arranging Bank of the Year
6) Secondary ABS/RMBS Trading House of the Year
7) Secondary CLO Trading House of the Year
8) Securitization Research House of the Year
9) Securitization Brokerage of the Year
10) Securitization Investor of the Year – Senior
11) Securitization Investor of the Year – Junior
12) Debut Securitization Issuer of the Year
13) ABS Issuer of the Year
14) RMBS Issuer of the Year
15) CMBS Issuer of the Year
16) CLO Manager of the Year
17) Portfolio Buyer of the Year
18) Consumer Securitization Law Firm of the Year
19) CMBS Law Firm of the Year
20) RMBS Law Firm of the Year
21) CLO Law Firm of the Year
22) Securitization Data Provider of the Year
23) Securitization Accounting Firm of the Year
24) Securitization Rating Agency of the Year
25) Securitization Trustee of the Year
26) ABS Deal of the Year
27) RMBS Deal of the Year
28) CMBS Deal of the Year
29) CLO Deal of the Year