The nomination period is open for the annual European Securitization Awards, recognizing excellence and innovation in the European securitization market.
The nomination period will close on Wednesday, December 12 at 11:59pm GMT. Please click here to begin the nominations survey.
Separately, banks are invited to pitch to be recognized in the categories of Overall Best Securitization Bank of the year, Private Securitization House of the Year and Overall Best Securitization Deal of the Year. See instructions for the pitch process below.
The publication will take pitches in the categories of:
- Overall Best Securitization Bank of the Year
- Private Securitization House of the Year
- Overall Best Securitization Deal of the Year
To help our editorial team make the most informed selection, banks may submit pitch materials, written presentations and data to show why they should be selected as the winner in a given category.
Journalists will also schedule pitch meetings. Please contact editor Max Adams at email@example.com or senior reporter Asad Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to pitch us to win in any of the above categories.
Feel free to tailor your presentations to whatever activity and accomplishments you would most like to highlight. However, pitches should emphasize themes of innovation, skill in navigating and reading market trends and developments and service to clients, as well as harder metrics such as deal size, volume and reach with investors.
These meetings are limited to one hour per award category. Pitches will be scheduled in the weeks of January 7 and January 14. If your institution is interested in pitching, please reach out to Max Adams and Asad Ali to arrange a date.
Winners will be picked by GlobalCapital’s editorial team and will be recognized at an awards ceremony in early 2019, as well as announced on the website and in the print edition.
See below for the full list of categories.
1. Overall Best Securitization Bank of the Year (pitched)
2. ABS Bank of the Year
3. CRE Finance Bank of the Year (includes CMBS)
4. RMBS Bank of the Year
5. NPL Finance House of the Year
6. CLO Arranging Bank of the Year
7. Private Securitization House of the Year (pitched)
8. Asset Finance House of the Year
9. Secondary ABS Trading House of the Year
10. Secondary CLO Trading House of the Year
11. Securitization Research House of the Year
12. Securitization Investor of the Year
13. Overall Best Securitization Issuer of the Year
14. ABS Issuer of the Year
15. CMBS Issuer of the Year
16. ABS Issuer of the Year
17. CLO Manager of the Year
18. NPL Sponsor of the Year
19. Securitization Trustee of the Year
20. Overall Best Securitization Law Firm of the Year
21. ABS Law Firm of the Year
22. CMBS Law Firm of the Year
23. RMBS Law Firm of the Year
24. CLO Law Firm of the Year
25. NPL Law Firm of the Year
26. Securitization Accounting Firm of the Year
27. Securitization Data Provider of the Year
28. Overall Best Securitization Deal of the Year (pitched)
29. ABS Deal of the Year
30. RMBS Deal of the Year
31. CMBS Deal of the Year
32. CLO Deal of the Year
33. NPL Deal of the Year
34. Overall Best Data Provider of the Year