Toronto-Dominion Bank is co-lead and syndication agent. First Union is documentation agent and Export Development Corporation (EDC) is a fourth underwriter. Administrative agent Citi, syndication agent TD, First Union and EDC have all equally underwritten the loan.
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Most Viewed: Securitization
- HSBC leads banks in selling packaged trade finance
- Green innovation: Dutch classify buyers, Germans mull strippable labels
- Taking no prisoners? Citi starts sale of Tesco mortgages
- Securitization market fully switches to Sonia standard
- Planned sale of Tesco mortgage book kicks up fears of fresh ‘mortgage prisoners’
Latest news by market and league table performance
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Total Volume $m||No. of Deals||Share % by Volume|
Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance
|Rank||Lead Manager||Amount $m||No of issues||Share %|
|3||Wells Fargo Securities||31,464.27||90||8.40%|
|4||Bank of America Merrill Lynch||29,270.38||93||7.81%|