“I think that clearly the securitization markets have recovered for the most part from the time of the crisis, where issuance now in most products continues to be robust.”—Michael Nierenberg, head of global mortgages and securitized products at Bank of America, on state of new issuance through the first quarter.
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Most Viewed: Securitization
- Second CMBS 2.0 default points to struggling UK retail sector
- Most Innovative Securitization Bank of the Year
- The 2019 GlobalCapital US Securitization Awards: The Winners
- Credit Suisse adds to EMEA CLO team with new promotion
- How a Midwestern life insurer powered Wall Street's biggest new CLO manager
Latest news by market and league table performance
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Total Volume $m||No. of Deals||Share % by Volume|