Read the magazine on your mobile device
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Most Viewed: Securitization
- US CMBS outlook mixed, with market share a top issue
- GlobalCapital Asia regional capital markets awards 2016, Part III: Bonds
- Lending Club prices tight as investors shrug of sector concerns
- GACs scheme questioned as Intesa opts for loan sale over ABS
- Santander targets risk transfer with consumer ABS deals
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Total Volume $m||No. of Deals||Share % by Volume|
|2||Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML)||8,597||25||10.87|
Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance
|Rank||Lead Manager||Amount $m||No of issues||Share %|
|1||Wells Fargo Securities||80,174.27||201||10.91%|
|2||Bank of America Merrill Lynch||74,495.43||214||10.14%|