|Pricing Date||Sponsors/Managers||Size $m|
Brookfield Asset Management
Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.
Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: email@example.com
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Most Viewed: Securitization
- Crédit Agricole chooses new head of global DCM
- Principal losses loom for risk transfer buyers after accounting wrinkle
- Securitization to feed capital-starved oil and gas companies
- Agricole’s Gay raises d’Intignano, Lamarque and Sodhi in reshuffle
- Gas wins concessions, but EIB makes big step away from fossil fuels
Latest news by market and league table performance
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Total Volume $m||No. of Deals||Share % by Volume|
|3||Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML)||6,352||19||10.56|