This ranking is based on GlobalCapital's proprietary database of European securitization transactions.
|Rank||Sponsor/Manager||Total Volume $m||No. of Deals||Share % by Volume|
|2||Yorkshire Building Society||2,211||1||3.67|
|4||Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML)||1,773||4||2.95|
Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.
Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: email@example.com
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Most Viewed: Securitization
- Funding Circle breaches securitization limit as it switches from servicer to sponsor
- Funding Circle unveils first UK sponsored deal
- The GlobalCapital European Securitization Awards 2020: Call for Nominations
- A history of MPS's financial engineering
- Lewellen lays out new top brass for Deutsche’s EMEA DCM biz
Latest news by market and league table performance
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Total Volume $m||No. of Deals||Share % by Volume|
|3||Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML)||6,352||19||10.56|
Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance
|Rank||Lead Manager||Amount $b||No of issues||Share %|
|3||Bank of America Merrill Lynch||72.51||234||7.70%|
|4||Wells Fargo Securities||72.50||232||7.70%|