- Bank capital goes green with latest Kookmin deal
- Happy New Year! Asian issuers end lunar year with a bang
- China’s Nio recharges with $650m debut convertible
People & Markets
- S&P China unit will start with existing clients
- CSRC unveils rules for new Shanghai tech board
- People and markets news in brief: January 31, 2019
- Onshore perps still out of reach for small Chinese banks
- Studio City hits jackpot with $600m to fund tender
- Yoma is first Myanmar firm into international bonds
- Updated: Indonesia’s Banten boosts project finance supply
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Promoted By Commerzbank
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Latest news by market and league table performance
Panda Bonds Top Arrangers
|Rank||Arranger||Share % by Volume|
|1||Bank of China (BOC)||21.17|
|2||China Merchants Securities Co||17.84|
|3||Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)||14.86|
|4||Agricultural Bank of China (ABC)||10.81|
Asian polls & awards
In the fourth and final instalment of GlobalCapital Asia’s capital markets awards announcements, find out the Best Asian Investment Bank and the Best Investment Bank in the region for 2018.
In part three of our results announcements, we reveal the winning bond deals across a variety of categories. In addition, we also name the Best G3 Bond House, Best Local Currency Bond House, Best High Yield Bond House and the debut winner of the Best House for SRI Financing.
In part two of our results announcements, we reveal the winning equity deals and banks, including the Best Follow-on/Accelerated Bookbuild, Best Equity-Linked Deal, Best IPO, Best ECM Deal and Best ECM House.
GlobalCapital Asia has spent the last two months talking to banks and their clients in a bid to determine the most impressive capital markets transactions and advisers across Asia ex-Japan in 2018. We are pleased to begin our awards announcements in the loan market.
In this third part of the GlobalRMB awards, we present our reasons for choosing the best issuers in the FIG, corporate and SSA categories — and praise the strong performance of one well-known foreign law firm.