- Updated: NagaCorp’s bond proves slippery as investors grapple with price
- About time: Asia equity-linked poised for bumper year
- Updated: Rising China default rates put focus on offshore bonds
People & Markets
- Four loans bankers exit Credit Suisse
- MSCI lines up 234 Chinese A-shares for EM index
- JP Morgan expands China presence, names new CEO
- Hong Kong unveils bond grant scheme
- People and markets news in brief: May 17, 2018
- Updated: PLN holds strong amid Indonesia volatility
- BOC Aviation extends maturity with 7yr FRN
- HSBC China finds success with Rmb3bn bond sale
- Cogo pulls 5yr as Greenland nabs $500m from 363-day
- Updated: HY corporates get in on FRN action as Founder prices
- IndInfravit success is no silver bullet for InvIT market
- First bitcoin, telco tower IPOs jostle for attention in HK
- Angang Steel takes first dip into equity-linked market
- HK regulator fines Citi for sponsor work on IPO
- TVS Logistics eyes $235m from loan increase
- Trump throws weight behind China's ZTE
- Birla Carbon woos banks in senior syndication
- Universal Medical returns for $350m borrowing
- Goodbaby ventures out for $250m debut
- Guoxuan debuts with $300m borrowing
- China’s Yixin presses the accelerator on $150m outing
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Promoted By Commerzbank
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Latest news by market and league table performance
Panda Bonds Top Arrangers
|Rank||Arranger||Share % by Volume|
|1||Bank of China (BOC)||21.17|
|2||China Merchants Securities Co||17.84|
|3||Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)||14.86|
|4||Agricultural Bank of China (ABC)||10.81|
Asian polls & awards
In the fourth and final instalment of GlobalCapital Asia’s capital markets awards announcements, find out the Best Asian Investment Bank and the Best Investment Bank in the region for 2018.
In part three of our results announcements, we reveal the winning bond deals across a variety of categories. In addition, we also name the Best G3 Bond House, Best Local Currency Bond House, Best High Yield Bond House and the debut winner of the Best House for SRI Financing.
In part two of our results announcements, we reveal the winning equity deals and banks, including the Best Follow-on/Accelerated Bookbuild, Best Equity-Linked Deal, Best IPO, Best ECM Deal and Best ECM House.
GlobalCapital Asia has spent the last two months talking to banks and their clients in a bid to determine the most impressive capital markets transactions and advisers across Asia ex-Japan in 2018. We are pleased to begin our awards announcements in the loan market.
In this third part of the GlobalRMB awards, we present our reasons for choosing the best issuers in the FIG, corporate and SSA categories — and praise the strong performance of one well-known foreign law firm.