Amundi IPO begins as analysts eye €6bn to €7.5bn valuation

By Jon Hay
22 Oct 2015

The IPO of Amundi, Europe’s largest asset manager, began on Monday with the launch of investor education for a deal that is likely to top €1bn.

As GlobalCapital reported in June, the deal is driven by two imperatives. Société Générale wants to sell its 20% stake in the business, in one go, while the owner of the other 80%, Crédit Agricole, wants to list Amundi so it can have an acquisition currency.

“Within ...

Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.

Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: subs@globalcapital.com

Or sign up for a trial to gain full access to the entire site for a limited period.

Free Trial

Corporate access

To discuss GlobalCapital access for your entire department or company please contact our subscriptions sales team at: subs@globalcapital.com or find out more online here.