Charterhouse secures €350m loans for Bartec LBO

BNP Paribas, Commerzbank, GE Capital, Lloyds and UniCredit have underwritten the €350m all-senior loan package supporting Charterhouse Capital Partners’ buyout of German safety technology company Bartec from Swiss investor Capvis.

  • 24 Jul 2012
The loans comprise €270m of drawn debt and €80m of undrawn debt. The bookrunners said they expected around 30% — €81m — of the drawn loans to be in the form of a term loan ‘A’, with the remaining 70% — €189m — a bullet term loan ‘B’. ...

Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.

Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: subs@globalcapital.com

Corporate access

To discuss GlobalCapital access for your entire department or company please contact our subscriptions sales team at: subs@globalcapital.com or find out more online here.

GlobalCapital European securitization league table

Rank Lead Manager/Arranger Total Volume $m No. of Deals Share % by Volume
1 BNP Paribas 10,542 20 17.55
2 Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) 6,103 21 10.16
3 Citi 5,130 13 8.54
4 JP Morgan 4,681 6 7.79
5 Morgan Stanley 4,137 11 6.89

Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 Citi 80,818.31 235 11.57%
2 Bank of America Merrill Lynch 66,338.04 186 9.50%
3 Wells Fargo Securities 56,344.19 164 8.07%
4 JPMorgan 53,381.65 156 7.64%
5 Credit Suisse 44,872.46 115 6.43%