SPH looks for a $872m Reit spin-off for Singapore malls

Singapore Press Holdings Group is planning to spin off two of its shopping mall properties to a real estate investment trust, in a deal that is expected to raise the company as much as S$1.1bn ($872m).

  • 31 May 2013

The company will put 30% of SPH Reit up for sale and retain the remaining 70%, it said when announcing its half year results on May 27. The company will also act as sponsor and trust manager for the Reit and will benefit from the resulting fees.

SPH ...

Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.

Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: subs@globalcapital.com

Corporate access

To discuss GlobalCapital access for your entire department or company please contact our subscriptions sales team at: subs@globalcapital.com or find out more online here.

Bookrunners of International Emerging Market DCM

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 JPMorgan 21,464.65 105 7.62%
2 Citi 20,705.81 117 7.35%
3 HSBC 20,286.65 161 7.20%
4 Standard Chartered Bank 17,119.81 116 6.08%
5 Deutsche Bank 11,870.65 63 4.21%

Bookrunners of LatAm Emerging Market DCM

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 Bank of America Merrill Lynch 4,066.78 15 12.36%
2 JPMorgan 3,661.05 14 11.13%
3 Citi 2,899.36 14 8.81%
4 Morgan Stanley 2,844.36 8 8.65%
5 Santander 2,639.35 13 8.02%

Bookrunners of CEEMEA International Bonds

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • 21 May 2019
1 JPMorgan 12,303.53 41 12.46%
2 Citi 10,525.61 36 10.66%
3 Standard Chartered Bank 9,665.29 37 9.79%
4 HSBC 6,799.03 30 6.88%
5 Deutsche Bank 5,013.13 10 5.08%

EMEA M&A Revenue

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • 02 May 2016
1 JPMorgan 195.08 50 10.55%
2 Goldman Sachs 162.26 37 8.77%
3 Morgan Stanley 141.22 46 7.64%
4 Bank of America Merrill Lynch 114.20 33 6.18%
5 Citi 95.36 35 5.16%

Bookrunners of Central and Eastern Europe: Loans

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 Citi 857.45 5 12.87%
2 MUFG 848.66 4 12.74%
3 Industrial & Commercial Bank of China - ICBC 742.79 3 11.15%
4 JPMorgan 369.88 4 5.55%
5 SG Corporate & Investment Banking 293.72 4 4.41%

Bookrunners of India DCM

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • Today
1 Standard Chartered Bank 1,783.30 14 17.76%
2 HSBC 1,156.32 12 11.51%
3 JPMorgan 1,015.66 11 10.11%
4 Citi 906.15 10 9.02%
5 Barclays 767.96 9 7.65%