Intesa Sanpaolo, Prelios to securitize 'unlikely-to-pay' loans

Intesa Sanpaolo 230x128
By Tom Brown
08 Aug 2019

Intesa Sanpaolo and Prelios have formed a partnership focusing on unlikely-to-pay (UTP) loans, a subset of the non-performing loan sector, aiming to securitize a €3bn portfolio of UTP loans made to small and medium sized enterprises.

The capital structure will comprise a senior tranche equivalent to 70% of the portfolio price to be underwritten by Intesa, and junior and mezzanine tranches equivalent to the remaining 30% of the portfolio price, 5% of which will be underwritten by Instesa and the remaining 95% by ...

Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.

Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: subs@globalcapital.com

Or sign up for a trial to gain full access to the entire site for a limited period.

Free Trial

Corporate access

To discuss GlobalCapital access for your entire department or company please contact our subscriptions sales team at: subs@globalcapital.com or find out more online here.