All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws. © 2021 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC group
FIGRegulatory Capital

Moody’s delays Monte ratings upgrade decision

Monte_dei_Paschi_AdobeStock_575x375_30June20

Moody’s postponed its decision on whether to upgrade Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena (MPS) on Thursday, as the ratings agency wants to examine the Italian bank’s forthcoming capital plan first.

Unlock this article.

The content you are trying to view is exclusive to our subscribers.

To unlock this article:

Take a Free Trial or Login
We use cookies to provide a personalized site experience.
By continuing to use & browse the site you agree to our Privacy Policy.
I agree