GlobalCapital is the foremost information source of the international capital markets. Over more than three decades, we have educated and entertained the people and institutions of the world’s financial industry with extensive coverage of all the major sectors — spanning deal analysis, people moves, industry trends and more. Our editorial team have unrivalled access to the people who matter in the markets, and the expertise to turn that contact into up to the minute information for our readers, through written journalism and our data offerings.
Whether you wish to check the pulse of your market, to research in detail an issuer, intermediary or asset class in a particular sector, or to check how your institution is performing relative to its peers, our service is for you.
Timely, sometimes irreverent and always informative, GlobalCapital is the Voice of the Markets.
October 25, 2021Gallatin pair to run new unitOctober 25, 2021Syndicate bankers reckon there is still chance of final deal rush before year endOctober 25, 2021Primary SSA market makes sterling start to week as three borrowers raise bonds in UK currency with one more to follow on TuesdayOctober 25, 2021Self-storage firm unlocks accordion option and adds in Libor migration termsOctober 25, 2021High levels of activity and volatility in Asian equity markets help to offset sluggishness in fixed income around the world
The service comes with sector specific priced deals data sets, league tables, deal pipelines and people moves.
As a reader of GlobalCapital, you can benefit from:
- Daily and weekly email alerts: set your preferences online to ensure you receive the information that matters to you straight to your inbox.
- League Tables: rankings for all asset classes, published in association with Dealogic or with proprietary data collected on RMB.
- Top bank and issuer profiles: see where your organisation and your peers rank across all of Dealogic’s bookrunners league tables, and track where this activity and people made our headlines.
- Special Reports and Roundtables: topical reports that focus on cutting-edge products, issuers and markets.
- Archive: search two decades’ worth of articles for invaluable historical coverage of deals, industry trends and people moves.
- Print newspaper: published every Friday, the print edition of GlobalCapital brings hard-hitting coverage of the week's industry trends and capital market deals, including Bond Comments, analysis of transactions, and expert opinion.
- Community: join GlobalCapital's LinkedIn and Twitter groups to interact with the editorial team and share your opinions on key topics of the industry with your peers.