Laura Siracuse, a former v.p. in leveraged finance capital markets at Citigroup, left the firm this month in order to become a middle school math teacher. Peter Kettle, a v.p. in the same department at the firm, will be assuming Siracuse's responsibilities, according to a person familiar with the situation. Siracuse reported to Mike Mauer, a managing director in leveraged finance capital markets. Siracuse began at Citi in 1987, while Kettle began at Citi in 1997 after working at Dresdner Kleinwort Benson, now known as Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein. A Citi spokeswoman confirmed Siracuse's departure, but declined further comment. Siracuse could not be reached.
Read the magazine on your mobile device
Want full access to GlobalCapital?
If you are new to GlobalCapital or you already subscribe to some of our channels you can still easily extend your access.
Take a trial to the entire site or subscribe online to see all our capital markets news, opinion and data sets.
Don't miss out!Free trial
Most Viewed: Securitization
- Cross River hires top Massachusetts bank regulator
- Marlette prices latest deal tight even as firm preps layoffs
- Blackstone to securitize second slug of Spanish re-performing mortgages
- Securitization initiatives could replace comprehensive GSE reform package
- Former Moody’s exec files suit claiming gender bias, whistleblower retaliation
|Rank||Lead Manager/Arranger||Share % by Volume|
Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance
|Rank||Lead Manager||Amount $m||No of issues||Share %|
|1||Wells Fargo Securities||11,897.40||33||11.83%|
|2||Bank of America Merrill Lynch||9,837.56||29||9.78%|