DZ crosses Styx with long/short 5yr trade

  • 16 Sep 2005

DZ Bank is marketing a five year synthetic CDO of mainly investment grade companies with a short bucket.

Styx 2005-1 has one static portfolio that makes up 80% of the deal. The remaining 20% is split between two managed portfolios, one that will buy protection ...

Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.

Contact Mark Goodes to discuss your access: mark.goodes@globalcapital.com

Corporate access

To discuss GlobalCapital access for your entire department or company please contact our subscriptions sales team at: subs@globalcapital.com or find out more online here.

GlobalCapital European securitization league table

Rank Lead Manager/Arranger Share % by Volume
1 Societe Generale 13.43
2 Rabobank 12.61
3 Morgan Stanley 10.27
4 Barclays 7.86
5 Natwest Markets (RBS) 7.15

Bookrunners of Global Structured Finance

Rank Lead Manager Amount $m No of issues Share %
  • Last updated
  • 27 Mar 2017
1 Bank of America Merrill Lynch 18,561.02 56 11.69%
2 Wells Fargo Securities 18,160.90 57 11.44%
3 JPMorgan 12,092.45 38 7.62%
4 Citi 11,878.92 43 7.48%
5 Credit Suisse 9,276.87 26 5.84%