Prada set for IPO catwalk, picks books for HK listing
Prada Group has picked Banca IMI-Intesa Sanpaolo, CLSA, Goldman Sachs and Unicredit to manage its long-awaited Hong Kong IPO, it announced as EuroWeek Asia went to press on Thursday.
Prada is 95% owned by the Prada family, while Intesa holds the remaining 5%. A company spokesperson would not confirm how much the owners would sell, but said the offering would represent a minority stake.
Bankers expect the deal to come in the second quarter, though its timing and
Please take a trial or subscribe to access this content.
Contact our subscriptions team to discuss your access: firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss GlobalCapital access for your entire department or company please contact our subscriptions sales team at: email@example.com or find out more online here.